Re: [oletrucks] web site info

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] web site info
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:17:55 -0800
Yeah Wally I know what you mean when you talk about torque and all the
problems associated with it.   I've pretty well discovered 99% of them from
what I installed in my truck over the years.  Presently I have a
conservatively estimated 520+ hp engine up front that won't idle on anything
but premium unleaded and aviation fuel.

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/