[oletrucks] Advice needed (again)

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Advice needed (again)
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:34:24 -0600
     OK, one more question, then I shut-up again for awhile.

    Picture in your mind my 56 Panel, slammed, chrome reverse wheels
with baby moons, Viper Yellow, and the logo I have on my page (Ace rod
and custom) painted on the sign area in dark blue and gray.
    Now (here is the question part) Picture it with Coker Tires B.F.
Goodrich 3 inch wide White Walls
    p235/70 - 28 tall - 7 inch tread width = front
    p255/70 - 29 tall - 7.6 inch tread width = rear

    What do you think? Look good or am I off my rocker? =)

Thanks,
Terry & Ace
www.milezone.com/terry