Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes and dual m/c

To: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes and dual m/c
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:03:15 -0500
This points out what I see as a potential problem with putting dual masters on
our old trucks. I've put one on my '50 even with drums all around. Without a
warning device you might not know if you blew a rear line as maybe 75% of your
stopping is done with the front. You might not know until your really need them.
I know someone this happened to, he didn't realize until going down a long grade
towing a trailer. If anyone has figured out how to put in a warning light for
pressure differential between the front and rear brakes I would be interested in
hearing about it.

Grant