Re: [oletrucks] All this talk of 6 cylinder performance parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] All this talk of 6 cylinder performance parts
From: "Terry White" <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:06:00 -0600
Check out The Inliners International  or Stovebolts websites

http://www.inliners.org/

http://www.stoveboltengineco.com/main.html

For more info on inline 6 performance.

Jack Halton can also be very helpful when it comes to I-6 hop ups.
If  I don't read any other threads on this list , I read his. He knows his
stuff.....

Terry White
56 3100 (with a 292 and 700r4 hopefully soon)
Inliner #2870
Harpersville Al.