RE: [oletrucks] All this talk of 6 cylinder performance parts ...

To: "'Hanlon, Bill'" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] All this talk of 6 cylinder performance parts ...
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:08:59 -0700
Check out http://www.inliners.org  There is a multi-part series of articles
on the Wayne heads.

<
<... has me wondering about Wayne heads for 302" GMCs.
<
<I have seen a few pictures of these beasts in old
<(pre-sixties) copies of Hot Rod Magazine.  They seem
<to be cross flow (intake on the driver's side, exhaust
<on the passenger's side).  Anyone know of any
<information on the web about these heads?