Re: [oletrucks] tapered front bearing

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tapered front bearing
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:25:45 PST
Jim?,
About two? years ago 'Classic Trucks' magazine had an article on putting
disc brakes on AD trucks and they mentioned the tapered roller wheel
bearings and had a parts list at the end of the article.  It appears that
SHMBO has gone on another cleaning frenzy hence my inability to locate the
particular month and year of the article.  I think that 'Classic Trucks' is
on the web but I do not know their address.  I hope that this helps.

>does anyone have the part number for a tapered roller front wheel bearing
>in my
>50 ½ ton?

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window