Re: [oletrucks] Sleeving a 270

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sleeving a 270
From: NSurles@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:23:15 EST
The local NAPA machine shop prepped my 235 head and block back in '83.  Two
of the cylinders were scarred pretty bad, the rest were OK.  They put sleeves
in the two bad cylinders.  I have never known the difference.

It has been across the US twice, Boston to NC many times.  As Jim said, if
they do it right.....

Sonny
55 2nd