[oletrucks] ruined day

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ruined day
From: "brad kyle" <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:26:26 CST
my best friend and i both work at the local gm dealership and usually park
next to each other.  well on friday he was sitting in his car on his lunch
break when he saw one of our co-workers back into my truck.  after stopping
the guy and calling me on the radio i confronted the guy.  obviously he
realized he was busted and agreed to pay cash for the damages.  after
calling all the body shops in the area and getting the standard response of
"we couldn't even begin to give you an estimate on your truck" i realized
that of course i have to fix it myself.  not having much body repair
experience i wouldn't even know where to begin to dismantle the grill of my
truck to fix it.  the verticle nose bar is pretty much gone, and the bottom
of the grill was pushed back about a 1/4 of an inch.  so any help in order
to determine how much to charge him and how to repair this would be greatly
appreciated.  thank you all in advance.

Brad Kyle
54 3100