Re: [oletrucks] ruined day

To: brad kyle <bradkyle@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ruined day
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:24:59 -0700
oops......i was looking at the wrong grill as the 1954 - 55 grill is different
than the 47 - 53 again the LMC catalog shows that  Nose Bar chrome as listing
at 149.95.   in this catalog that is all they show for  grill parts
available.   rest of the message stands.   take a catalog to a body shop and i
really think they can give you  price.   as far as phoning around and asking
for estimates......no body shop in their right mind will give you an estimate
over the phone...  there are just toooo many things that the common eye can
miss on a damaged car or truck... to say the grill was just dented may turn
into a whole front end moved a mere 1/4 to 1/2 inch.   doesnt sound like much
but if the doors now rub ....get the picture?
Good luck brad

Bruce
1949 chev1/2 ton 5 window with a CHROME bar grill