Re: [oletrucks] TF MII Question

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF MII Question
From: "Robert Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:34:03 -0600
Guess I should add that my steering/road feel is quite good and I have not
experienced the "twitchy" or over sensitive affect.  I might also mention I
am running a stock GM PS pump and I have not put in a reduced pressure
spring as most suggest (this is apparently one reason why they leak).

Bob Welch
56 Cameo
55 Belair