[oletrucks] TF MII Question

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF MII Question
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:21:54 -0600
Ok, I've got one for all you guys running MII setups on your TF trucks.
Are you running power rack or manual? Why?  I've heard that power racks are
prone to leaking and aren't really necessary.  The truck I'm building will
have V8, 60 series tire and a 15 inch Grant steering wheel.  Does the power
rack make that much of a difference?  Keep in mind, this truck will be
driven by a 16 year old girl.

Oh, and thanks to the guys who sent me the address for the archives.

Robert
82  GMC 1/2 ton Crew Cab short bed
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
55 - 2  3100, 3105 & 6400
and a few others