Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - anyone know of a Harley panhead list?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - anyone know of a Harley panhead list?
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:56:06 -0600
From:                   jelerath@us.ibm.com
To:                     varanus@phoenix.net
Date sent:              Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:39:25 -0700
Subject:                Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - anyone know of a Harley
panhead list?

>another
suburban + cash. (it-the 47-was pretty rough but complete).
Y'know, I have a leak and I think it's from the crankcase breather.  I
adjusted the chain oiler but I am still leaking and I hate leaks!
Old harleys - contrary to popular belief - are not prone leakers, only
require moderate wrenching once they are running good and mine
used to start on the 2nd kick every time (1st was a primer;).  But, I kept
getting helmet tickets so I stopped riding it.  I hate riding an old
panhead and wearing a silly helmet.  Now TX has repealed the helmet
law!  I'm free....