Re: [oletrucks] I'm new here

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I'm new here
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 22:06:09 -0500
Steve,
Howdy!  It's good to get someone else young on the list (not that there's
anything wrong with older guys)!  I'm gonna be doing a similar thing with my
truck (1951 Chevy 3100).  I'm going with probably a 305 or 350 engine and an
auto trans.  Being a young driver, (16) I want it easy (power brakes, power
steering).  Don't be afraid to ask the list anything!  These guys are great
and will answer any question, no matter how stupid you think it is.
Questions about automobiles in general, practical truck work, questions
about oletruck history... they know everything.  If you want to know
something, some body out here has probably done it!
Good luck,
Andy Johns
'51 3100