Re: [oletrucks] web page

To: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] web page
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 00:54:58 -0700
great pics WR.  i to am doing the booster thing on my truck and I've clipped my
front end with a camero front clip as well   my trucks a 1949 thou,   my trucks
booster seems to have the same problem....that darn transmission brace seems to
be
in the way by a few inches...as far as the rope thing im sure if you use hemp
rope( try to keep it as original as possible,  of course)  you should be okay.
crystal clear pics.....good luck

Bruce
1949 chev 1/2 ton