Re: [oletrucks] web page

To: "Floyd Humphries" <floydh@multiboard.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] web page
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 20:57:43 -0600
My browser (IE 5.0) wouldnt take me to your page.

anyonr got any ideas??

It brings up the the " page nt found" ty later or hit refresh

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm