[oletrucks] 59 GMC rear bumper ?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 GMC rear bumper ?
From: "Christian Deaton" <gmc594x4@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 23:00:08 MST
Can anyone point me in the right direction to see a pic of an original rear
bumper for my 59 GMC? I purchased the truck without the rear bumper and have
been told that rear bumpers were an option. Is this true? I have seen a 58
Chevy with the big diamond plate step bumpers. Are they stock or is there
another type?
Also my father-in-law after too many beers tried to help in the dismantling
of my truck and managed to mess up the threads and also the grooves on my
steering box. A friend of the family has about a dozen AD Chevys and said I
can have a steering box if it will fit my truck. Are the AD and TF steering
boxes interchangeable?
Thanks for the help.
Christian
59GMC Napco