[oletrucks] Bed hardware

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed hardware
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 20:47:40 -0800
I just received my bed to frame bolts from Chevy Duty, but did not receive
any instructions with them.  (I have not yet received the strips for the
bed, but assume that they will come with yet another set of nuts and bolts.)
According to the diagrams on bed wood installation, there are 9 boards in my
'50 3600 long bed.  So why did I only get 8 bolts and washers?

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)