Re: [oletrucks] update and question

To: MLayton324@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] update and question
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 10:37:16 -0700
This is because the engine vacuum is lower, now. The larger the load, either by
weight or tall gears will load the engine which in turn reduces vacuum. I bought
one of those vacuum assist fuel pumps, but have not replaced my vacuum motor
which is surely worn out. One of the list members said it won't help that much.
So, I am making my own electric wiper system. The last one I made was for a 57
with International parts and a Yugo wiper motor and its bracket.
new mexico jim