Re: [oletrucks] Bed hardware

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed hardware
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 15:09:04 -0500
If these are the long bed mounting bolts they don't go through each board but
rather through outside boards over the frame rails. I'm not familiar with the 8
foot bed but I assume if you have eight bolts four go on each side above the
frame rail. I've heard of bed mounting instruction books, maybe your supplier
has one they could send with the backordered bolts.

Grant
52 GMC 150 Flatbed

Grant