[oletrucks] Off Topic (slightly) Humor (was Politics)

To: "'BelAir Bob'" <rogerz@planetwide.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic (slightly) Humor (was Politics)
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:09:25 -0600
Well, Bob. You're forcing me to tell my Texas truck joke.

It seems this rancher from Texas was on a business trip to Kentucky. One
night in the local bar he was holding forth on how big and larger than life
everything was in Texas while the locals sat and listened. Finally he said,
"Why my ranch is so big that I can get up in the morning, get in my truck,
drive all day, and still not reach the edge of my property." This old
Kentucky farmer looks at the Texan and says, "Yep, I had me an oletruck like
that once."

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY