RE: [oletrucks] What's a poor guy to do?

To: nevin <nspeerbrecker@accubite.com>, ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] What's a poor guy to do?
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:38:29 -0500 (EST)
Nevin,
Having done both, would grab that 78 shortbed and go with
it. I asked if anyone had done the switch before and two
of the members, rnwagner and varanus on the list sent me
info on the frame switch they had done and with their info
I done one. Turned out great, had power steering, air cont,
power brakes, disk brakes, the whole package with a lot
less trouble that I did with the other pickup, doing the
frame clip and add ons. Would do so again in a heartbeat.
Just my .02 cents worth.
Bill