Re: [oletrucks] truck burial, OFF TOPIC Body Disposal

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck burial, OFF TOPIC Body Disposal
From: "john r dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 21:02:00 -0500
Mark,
Some places it already is! Florida has laws against improper disposal of a
human body. (can't just heave 'em in a dumpster anymore)

I belive that when they are buried the casket has to be hermetically sealed
AND placed in a concrete vault.

And thats not counting the disgusting thing they do to your body during
embalming.

I've decided that if at all possible when it's my time to go they won't FIND
enough of me to embalm!

"Well the blaze and noise boy, he's gunnin' that bitch loaded to blastin'
point
He rides head first into a hurricane and disappears into a point
And there's nothin' left but some blood where the body fell
That is, nothin' left that you could sell
just junk all across the horizon, a real highwayman's farewell"
>From "Lost In The Flood" by Bruce Springsteen

John
'49 Chevy 3800 Panel
'52 GMC 640 Firetruck