[oletrucks] hvlp paint guns

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] hvlp paint guns
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:06:37 -0600
Hello all,

   I am thinking about updating my spray gun equipment and would like some
suggestions from the list.  I would like to update from my old Binks to some
sort of hvlp gun.  I have a hvlp gravity feed touch up gun that I really
like, and am leaning towards a gravity feed for a finish gun also.  I would
like a high quality name brand gun.  I would like to know which brand and
model would be my best choice, and what are the advantages and disadvantages
between different brands.

Thanks for your input.

Steve
56 "Hot Rod"