Re: [oletrucks] hvlp paint guns

To: <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hvlp paint guns
From: "Rob & Margie J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:29:50 -0800
I know that Devilbis makes a gun called OMX that uses the bags.  Also, it
has an adjustable nozzle and got a favorable write-up in one of the
magazines (think it was Classic Auto Restorer, but don't remember for sure).
It is available at Eastwood for $345.  I have thought about getting one, but
hate to pay Eastwood prices, but don't know of anyone else who sells it.
Anyone have any personal experience with this gun?  Or know of a cheaper
source.

Rob