Re: [oletrucks] Fenders: metal or fiberglass?

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenders: metal or fiberglass?
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:46:51 -0800
Your run into the following situations with fiberglass fenders:

a) fit will not be as nice(requiring addition resin and matting work)
b) holes will require some modifications to line up
c) panels will have waves requiring additional blocking and sanding
d) panel may develop stress cracks easier then metal

BESIDES WORKING WITH FIBERGLASS IS AN ITCHY SITUATION

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/
http://jeepster.freeservers.com/