[oletrucks] BOXES and SPRING FEVER.

To: "Old Chevy Trucks Newsletter" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] BOXES and SPRING FEVER.
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:23:58 -0600
1. Many thanks to the replys in regard to air tool oils, have a bit of
factory sample for now and will switch to dextron when that runs out, as we
have no source for Marvel Mystery Oil as far as I know here in Canada.

2. I have both a 48 American 3/4 ton and a 51 Canadian 1/2 ton in progress
and have just started to rebuild both boxes. I know the 3/4 box is a bit
longer, but is it wider or higher?  I
Am missing a tailgate from the 3/4 ton and being it's all in pieces, would
appreciate if someone might know if a 1/2 ton tailgate might fit, as it will
be an easier find around here than a 3/4 one.

Many thanks for any ideas,

Don.