[oletrucks] TF Posi unit??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Posi unit??
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:32:56 EST

  Had a discussion with a list member awhile back about original TF Posi
rears, I have one from my '59, the cltches are a bit loose and needs to be
replaced, but how "rare" of an option were these?

 I've noticed they ask a pile of $$ for the 55-63 car posi rears, just
wondering if what I have is worth money, worth hanging onto or worth selling.

  thanks.

Mike