[oletrucks] I-6 fuel injection

To: jforbes@primenet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I-6 fuel injection
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:30:32 PST
i dont know if this is of any kind of relavice to anyone on the list, but
while looking though all my 4wheel magazines lookin for tahoe (my next
purchase) info, and i saw an article in the august '99 issue of 4Wheel on
putting TBI on a jeep 258 straight 6. i suppose something like this could be
built to work on a 235 or another 6 in our ole trucks.
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200
      '42 MB GPW
      '96-'98 chevy tahoe(future vehicle)