Re: [oletrucks] gauge cluster

To: "Guy Francis" <guyf@waterford.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gauge cluster
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:01:22 -0800
Hi,
The actual gauge faces can be renewed with the decal sets sold by the mail
order guys (Jim Carter, Filling Station, etc)  Be sure to smooth the old
face w/ 400 sandpaper so the pits and bumps don't telegraph through.
The instrument panel face is painted PPGs Dark Almond DDL 25674 (that's a
tan color).
You can tell if your speed is any good by spinning the connection on the
back and seeing if the needle moves.

Happy truckin'

Whitney H
www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm