Re: [oletrucks] Any SF Bay Area Ole-truckers have a sheetmetal sh

To: STELLMAN@noex.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any SF Bay Area Ole-truckers have a sheetmetal sh
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:03:37 EST
In a message dated 3/15/00 11:22:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
STELLMAN@noex.com writes:

> Why don't you try an air nibbler?  I think everything would remain straight.
>

>  Terry Stellman
>  1949 3600
>  Missouri City, Texas

  I didn't try an airnibbler, but have an electric nibbler, and it tends to
curl the sheet just a bit, and leave a little "wavely" on the kept part. I
can dolly it down, but any imperfection is seen in the lap.  Maybe I'm trying
to be too perfect.

  Thanks,

  Mike