Re: [oletrucks] Shock Mount Info Needed!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shock Mount Info Needed!
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:07:54 -0600
Yeah, the top mounts point down, but I am wondering about the ones bolted to
the u-bolts. If they are forward of the axle and pointing down, then there
is something wrong with my frame because the angle of the hole when
installing the shocks is all wrong. Anyone with a 50 1/2 ton, please look
and let me know for sure!

Thanks Bruce for the reply!