Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical

To: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:14:53 -0500
Terry, I'm sure everyone on the Oletrucks list wishes you the very best with
your operation and complete recovery.  If I remember correctly, quite a few
Oletrucks members are close you your (our) age, so your advice about the
physical is very well taken.  Best wishes to you!  And hey, not knowing
anything about oletrucks sure never stopped me from posting messages!  ;>)
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100