RE: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical

To: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:00:10 -0800
While we are on the subject...
That is nothing, the last time I went in for my DRE, the Dr. walks in with
this gorgeous blond girl and asked me if I mind if she was present, "She is
a medical student and it should be ok!" he said and I said "Sure, why not!".
Next thing I know I am lying on my side facing the wall and my pants down,
she comes around and holds my hand as a sign of sympathy and I guess to make
it less painful, while the doctor is doing his exploratory job, I looked and
her face and she was more em-bare-assed than me.
Another time I took my father to see his Dr. before prostate surgery, my
father was a joker and even on his last days he never stopped, I was
translating for him and he tells me "Tell the Doctor to show me his finger
and ask him if he wants to go out to dinner tonight" I started laughing and
the Dr. tells me. "He is making fun of me, is he?"

Once you hit forty, that regular exam might make the difference between
death and life.

Antonio,
'53 3100