Re: [oletrucks] new bed

To: "Thomas E. Farrow" <teftom@bellsouth.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new bed
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:16:15 -0500
Tom, being you are in Florida, check with Obsolete Chevrolet in Nashville,
GA. www.obschevy.com on the web. They have complete beds, including wood and
all the fasteners, and very good quality oak as well. Many of the vendors
"drop ship" large bed parts, but last time I was there Obsolete had all of
the pieces in stock and could offer you some savings on shipping. Also try
www.docsbolts.com in Ormond Beach thay can get al the bed parts and seem
pretty willing to make old-truckers a deal if you buy all of the bed
fasteners from them.

Jack / Winter Park FL