[oletrucks] Seats

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seats
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:39:54 -0600
    After MUCH searching I finally found a seat for my Panel. It's not
the one I really want though.
    All the 55 - 59 seats I've ever seen have a metal bottom with those
rubber bladder things on the bottom. But more important they tilted
forward.
    Well this one has no bottom and does not tilt, but did come from a
55. Being I'm putting this in a Panel I really need the tilt so I guess
what I've really found is the back seat! =)
    Now back to the search for a front seat!

Terry & Ace