Re: [oletrucks] Help w/ original tire size for 59 chevy apache 31

To: <SCOTTLAWS@aol.com>, <OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help w/ original tire size for 59 chevy apache 31
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:49:12 -0600
Yes, original rims were 16" & took either 16X6.00 or 16X6.50's (I forget;
look in shop manual.  I run 16X7.50's for the greatest highway advantage).
The 15" rims, even though 6 lug, I was told came from a car (albeit older
than the AD series time frame of cars-like when both cars & trucks were 6
lug).  Anybody clarify?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com