Re: [oletrucks] Lost interest

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lost interest
From: Greg St Pierre <gstpierr@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:13:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello Mr. Tijerino:

Sorry to hear about your loss, but I am glad that you are now motivated to
work on your "oletruck" again.  Think of it as therapy!  I hope that your
progress is quick and rewarding.  I am sure it will bring back many
memories when you are cruising down the road.

Re:  shims...Mine were rusted to the frame, the cab, and/or rusted away
when I pulled my cab.  Check the manual if there was no instruction sheet
to see where they go. The main thing is to get the cab level and lined up
with the rest of the body.  But, I am sure you are ahead of me on this.

Good luck,

Greg St. Pierre
'55 Task 4x4ce