[oletrucks] you guys will not belive this

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] you guys will not belive this
From: Bobby Royal <radbob@goodnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:55:53 -0700
You won't believe what I came across today while I was searching for old
truck clip
art. I found a site that has all of the driver's license photos, old and

new, from every Department of Motor Vehicles database in the United
States.
I was floored!
The company, AsWeSeeIt, won a favorable court ruling in their battle
with
the Freedom of Information Commission which gave them the right to post
our
pictures on the Internet. TALK ABOUT BIG BROTHER!
Go to the AsWeSeeIt site, and search for your license photo, and I'm
certain
your reaction will be the same as mine!
Here's the link: http://www.asweseeit.com/616LicenseForm.htm
<616LicenseForm.htm>