[oletrucks] Still need help on the shocks

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Still need help on the shocks
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:17:17 -0600
After a few days someone normally has a good straightforward answer on this
list for just about everything. I still need to know where the rear lower
shock mounts go and which way they are pointed. Anyone with a 50 3100 or
knowledge of same please tell me if the lower rear shock mounts go on the
U-Bolts forward of the axle or the rearward. Also, if the stud that holds
the shock is lower than the U-Bolt or higher (which direction the mount is
turned).

Thanks again!

Deve
50 3100