[oletrucks] Cadillac truck?

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cadillac truck?
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:53:06 -0800
I just got tickets to an upcoming Arlo Guthrie concert, and to give my
darlin' a little culture shock before the concert, I rented the movie
"Alice's Restaurant" last night.  I hadn't seen it since it came out in the
late 60's, and had forgotten about the automobile that Alice and Ray drove.
It was what appeared to be a '56 (or so) Cadillac, that had been converted
from a 4 door sedan to a truck, not unlike the El Camino that Chevy came out
with a short time later.  Anyone ever seen anything like that?  I thought it
was kind of cool.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)