Re: [oletrucks] Cadillac truck?

To: Ben Bennett <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cadillac truck?
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:41:15 -0700
my brother inlaw had an uncle whom liked to take cadillacs and camperize them.
he
was living in kelowna bc , he would chop the back end off and make it into a
motor
home....nice riding one he would say. but sadly he past away a few years ago.
he
took some pride in converting them,  i never did ever see one but some day i
hope
to.

Bruce 1949 chev1/2 ton