Re: [oletrucks] you guys won't believe this

To: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] you guys won't believe this
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:18:56 -0600
  I have already expressed my opinion to the original sender of this note.
I am not paranoid but I was not too pleased about entering personal
information
into a site which could use it for unknown activities. These activities
could be
everything from nothing to selling my name and location to other groups and
beyond. I could go on but do not want to sound crazy.

Here's hoping that my information, entered in to the screens, will not
generate
a pile of junk snail-mail and email, or worse. For the time being I will
assume it
was entirely for fun.

Lonnie