Re: [oletrucks] you guys won't believe this

To: bill@merchantsoft.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] you guys won't believe this
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:04:35 -0800 (PST)
Regardless of the harmlessness or humorous attempt of the web page, looking at
the source code for it has no indication that information was actually
tossed aside.

I put in a great deal of effort to keep this list spam free, and spend
considerable amounts of time helping to fight spammers and spaming sites,
that something like this could be used to cull the "secret brotherhood" of
my trucks list is annoying at best, and angering at the least.

I have checked the archives for other posts from the originator of this
thread, and the jury has convened--he has been dropped from subscription.

This may seem like a harsh move on my part, but similar to my position on
ads from that four letter word popular auction house, I have many reasons
for my opinion and have argued about them in the past and will not do so
any further.

Spam is bad.  I will not condone it, nor support it or any site suspected
of propagating it.

If you spam the list, or cause email addresses from the list to be sent out
for commercial purposes, you will be dropped.  Joke or not, spam is not a
laughing matter.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com