Re: [oletrucks] original power steering on TF

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] original power steering on TF
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:44:20 -0500
Claude Ramey who has a 59, just completed recently the install of power
steering on his truck. You can go to his website
http://www.n-link.com/~rameyfam/truckpg.htm
he has a link "power steering" that documents all he did to add power
steering to his truck complete with photos.... The install will be the same
on a 552cd series, this kept the original front suspension...Take a look at
it.....Wayne

---------
Visit me on the web at http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
          Or my wife at http://www.connieosborne.com