[oletrucks] Manual to Automatic

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Manual to Automatic
From: Banjomike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:24:33 EST
Hello everybody;

Everything is going pretty smoothly, though pretty slowly on my conversion
from the old manual transmission to a T400.  I have everything connected
except that I haven't located a drive shaft yet.  Weather has been too
terrible to look under trucks in the junkyard.  Anyway, I have one more
question.  How much transmission fluid do you put in a dry transmission
(excluding the torque converter)?  One guy told me 17 pints or a whole case.
Does it really need that much?

Thanks

Mike
'55 2nd Series 1/2 ton