[oletrucks] off topic..hot august nights

To: "truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic..hot august nights
From: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 05:43:10 -0800
Hi All,

My wife and I want to make the venture to Hot August Nights this year. Being
from Eastern Washington I have no idea where to stay. I'm trying to find
something close to the action, but don't know exactly where everything is
happening.

So....I need some help from some of you familiar with the area. I'm looking at
Harrah's as a first choice, and CircusCircus as a second. Can anyone tell me
which of these is better? Or, recommend a better place.

Someone here always has the answer.

Thanks---

Dave P
'51 project