[oletrucks] GSPP Info

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GSPP Info
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:51:14 -0500
I have it from a reputable source that GSPP had some technical difficulties
(Gee, I wonder why???) and has been sold to Nevada State Parts (F*@d parts
suppliers for a number of years).  They'll be known as Golden State Parts
(Dropping the word "Pickup" from the name) when all is said and done.  I
don't have any contact information yet.

Kevin P.