Re: [oletrucks] GSPP Info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GSPP Info
From: Dale Withroder <dale@pro-mentoring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:11:46 -0600
i called them just the other day....they hung up on me the first time, but
i thought "give them another chance".  the guy seemed nice enough, however,
i think what is going on there is an unmitigated disaster...i just wanted a
piece of sheet metal...no can do he said.  he was honest, but he scared me
away from gspp for a long, long time

--
Dale Withroder                      PH: 1-888-233-8469
dale@pro-mentoring.com                       FAX: 1-800-669-1132