[oletrucks] Truck for sale

To: old-chevy-truck@onelist.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck for sale
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:17:17 EST
Saw an interesting truck for sale last Friday while playing hooky from work.
It was a '50 3800 one ton pickup.  It is all original with massive home made
bumpers frond and rear.  I have never seen a bed that long.  It is in pretty
good shape with original running gear too.  The owner (dealer) wants $3800
for it.  I didn't think that was too bad for something you could drive away.
If any one is interested, the truck is located in Jolly TX.  Ping me off list
and I'll get the phone, etc. for you.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX