[oletrucks] Truck for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck for sale
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 19:47:28 -0600
Wow what a response!  Last night I posted a message tooting my own
horn about getting my 49 AD running again.  Well I've gotten several
questions about what I've done with the dual intake and dual exhuast
that I removed from my truck.  Well Sorry all.  I sold the intake and
carbs to a guy in Illinois and the split exhuast manifold was traded to
the owner of the local bone yard for the parts that I now have on my
AD.  By the way I took my son to school this moring and for the first
time since I've owned the truck, going on my third summer, it ran great!

Now for the question that is buring in everyones head....how do you get
the old vacuum wipers to actually work?  I've tried an old tomato juice
can as a vacuum res, but they still stall out about half way up.  Is there
anyway to make them work right or should I just bite the bullet and put
in an electric motor?

Thanks for any info,
John "Rock" Rockefeller
recent graduate of the Shade Tree Mechanics Club
1949 3100